- Users can find various labour laws provided by the Ministry of Labour and Employment. Information about laws related to industrial relations, wages, working hours, conditions of service and employment, equality and empowerment of women etc. is given. The Trade Unions Act, Industrial Employment Act and Industrial Disputes Act are given.
The Advanced Training Institute for Electronics and Process Instrumentation in Dehradun has been set up for training and skill enhancement of people from industries and government/semi Government departments/organisations in the field of Electronics and Process Instrumentation. This institute provides training in Consumer Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Medical Electronics, Information Technology and Process control. Users can get the...
- Get details related to National Policy on Skill Development by Ministry of Labour and Employment. Users can get information about the National Skill Development Initiative in India, objectives of the policy, governance of skill development initiative, financing skill development, skill development for unorganised sector, etc.
The Organisation of the Chief Labour Commissioner deals with prevention and settlement of industrial disputes, enforcement of labour laws and to promote welfare of workers, within the sphere of the Ministry of Labour and Employment. Users can access information on central industrial relations machinery, objectives of CLC’s organisation, important legislations administered, verification of trade union membership, enforcement of labour laws etc...
- Detailed information on Contract Labour Regulation and Abolition Act, 1970 is provided by Ministry of Labour. Users can access information on benefits and features of the act, functions of the acts etc.
- Get detailed information on the Women Labour Cell of Ministry of Labour and Employment. Information is provided on Equal Remuneration Act. Users can find details related to the grant-in-aid scheme for women’s welfare. One can also find the Supreme Court’s guidelines to curb sexual harassment of women workers.
- Get detailed information about Wage Cell of the Ministry of Labour and Employment. Details of Minimum Wages Act, 1947 are given. Users can access information on norms and procedures of fixation of minimum wages, variable dearness allowances for the workers, National Wage Policy etc. State-wise minimum wage information is also available.
- National Employment Service functions within the framework of the Employment Exchanges. Users can register with a district employment exchange online through this portal. Job Seeker registration form is also available for download. Details of the Employment Exchanges Act are provided. Links to new job seeker, new employer etc. is also available. Employment exchanges can also login to access relevant information.
- Find list of names of Acts pertaining to the Directorate General of Labour Welfare (Labour Welfare Organisation), Ministry of Labour and Employment. Users can find names of various Acts such as the Mica Mines Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1946, the Beedi Workers Welfare Cess Act, 1976, the Cine Workers Welfare (Cess) Act, 1981 and the Beedi Workers Welfare Fund Act, 1976 etc.
- Information about citizen’s charter of Ministry of Labour and Employment is given. Users can get details related to ministry, its mission, vision, main services, service standards, stake holders, grievance redress, responsibility centres, subordinate organisations, etc.
- Contact details of officials of Ministry of Labour and Employment are provided. Users can find information such as name of the officer, designation, room number, office address, phone number, residence address, e-mail address, etc. Contact information of officers of various divisions of the Ministry is also available.
- Users can find the performa for revision of pension/family pension in terms of the recommendation of 6th Central Pay Commission. This form is provided by the Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
- Get details of the Order by the Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), Ministry of Labour and Employment. Information about the minimum wages of unskilled, semi-skilled, skilled and highly skilled labour is available. Users can also access the rates of revised Variable Dearness Allowance of agriculture labours, industrial workers, construction and other workers.
- Information related to the Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act 1986 is provided. Users can access details about the Act, its objectives and short title. Information on sections of the Act is also available.
- Shram Suvidha Unified Portal for Labour and Employment Portal will facilitate ease of reporting at one place for various Labour Laws, consolidated information of Labour Inspection and its enforcement. Users can register and avail services related to labour and employment sector.
- Find information on Child labour provided by Ministry of Labour and Employment. Users can access details such as government initiatives towards elimination of Child Labour – action plan and present strategies, child labour acts, child labour rules and policies, various projects, grant aid schemes etc.